Complete High-Definition Mapping Solution
Nabsys enables routine, accurate, cost-effective analysis of genomic structural variation
The HD-Mapping platform is a complete whole-genome mapping solution, providing fully- integrated instrumentation, consumables, protocols, reagents, and analytical software. HD Mapping delivers unparalleled sensitivity, accuracy, and precision
HD-Mapping is now powered by our next-generation electronic nanodetectors, Nabsys HDM-5 Chips.
- Nabsys HDM-5 Chips take advantage of the latest advancements in electronic mapping and deliver a 10-fold increase in throughput while maintaining industry-leading data quality.
- Nabsys HDM-5 Chips work with existing HD-Mapping instruments and will be shipping to customers in August, if interested please contact us.
Single-molecule, high-resolution, long-range
- HD-Mapping™ instrument and controller
- Solid-state nanodetector chips
- Complete run reagent cartridge
- Sample preparation kit
- Software tools to support a wide range of applications
Nabsys nanodetector chips
Nabsys HD Mapping instrument
HDM is an ideal first-line approach for a variety of applications including genome assembly, strutural variant characterization and strain identification. Data can be used independently or in combination with sequencing data.
The HDM workflow uses industry-standard DNA isolation protocols that reliably generate high-quality, high molecular-weight DNA. The sample preparation procedure requires minimal hands-on time and uses standard molecular biology techniques.
High performance electronic detection
Electronic detection enables 5X better resolution than optical detection resulting in higher accuracy and sensitivity.
Low cost instrument and consumables
HMD is a cost-effective genomics solution that is suitable for every lab. The cost per sample of HDM is significantly lower than existing long-read and scaffolding technologies.